THE JUICY DETAILS
Our virtual run are fun community challenges for anyone who is looking for a supportive and encouraging space to help you to stay in touch with your goals and to keep training spirits high as we move through this tough and unprecedented time.
1. There is no additional cost to participate in the virtual run if you were registered for the 2020 Nimble Bear or Wandering Moose events via Ultra Signup. The virtual runs are included in the 2020 cancellation policy and is 100% optional.
2. If you already participated in the original No Bear Yes Bear but want to get involved again and support our series & local trail alliances further, you can also register online. Please note, however that you will only receive one shirt and one finishers medal.
3. If you weren't registered for either of these races this year, but want to participate in the Virtual Challenge(s), details are as follows:
In order to enter to win prizes, earn your finishers t-shirt and finishers medal, you must complete one of the official race distances. These vary depending on which virtual run you participate in and we have two virtual runs to choose from:
NO BEAR YES BEAR / PART II
You have between October 17th and 31st to complete your run and you can choose any one of the following distance: 10k, 25k or 50k.
REGISTRATION *CLOSES ON SEPT. 15th*
- Complete payment if you were not registered for the 2020 event. CLICK HERE.
- Everyone must add their information on the shared Google doc before they are officially registered. CLICK HERE.
- If you already participated in the original No Bear Yes Bear but want to get involved again and support our series further, you can also register online.
Please note, however that you will only receive one shirt and one finishers medal.
- Optional: join the private Facebook Group
- Optional: Join the Strava Group
NO MOOSE YES MOOSE
You have between September 26th and October 10th to complete your run and you can choose any one of the following distance: 10k, 21k or 42k.
REGISTRATION *CLOSED ON SEPT. 1st*
- Complete payment if you were not registered for the 2020 event.
- Everyone must add their information on the shared Google doc before they are officially registered.
3. Optional: join the private Facebook Group
4: Optional: join the Strava Group
Please note that only runners who were originally registered for these events in 2020 will be guaranteed a spot in the 2021 events. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you log between 10k & 50k (NBYB II) or 10k & 42k (NMYM) you will still qualify as a Quadzilla finisher and stay in the challenge to earn your Quadzilla finishers t-shirt and a change to win a free entry into the Salomon 4 Trails stage race in Austria or the Trans Rockies Run stage race in Colorado!
TELL ME ABOUT THE PRIZES!
We have decided to allocate our 2020 prizing to all of our virtual challenges this year and we want to thank our sponsors Hammer Nutrition Canada & Salomon for their longtime support.
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR PRIZES
Tag a picture of your virtual run with #nobearyesbear or #nomooseyesmoose
We want to extend our gratitude to everyone for their understanding, kindness and support and we look forward to seeing everyone's online action and connecting virtually soon!
Rene & Team
Questions? Email us